Without further
![]() |
| i borrowed spyder's bridle because neither my hackamore or micklem are pretty. |
![]() |
| the whole fam damily |
![]() |
| we went through literally an entire bag of peppermints in an hour. |
![]() |
| my brilliant "plug in the horse" idea failed. i wasn't going to trailer him over in the dark though. |
![]() |
| so cute! |
![]() |
| oh, bobby. even when posing you look so dumb. |
![]() |
| cantering around the back yard |
![]() |
| past the apple trees |
![]() |
| derp. |
![]() |
| by the oak tree |
I will have posts while I'm gone! I'm actually kind of a prepared blogger at the moment.
Kind of.










Cute pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteohmygosh, the cuteness!
ReplyDeleteThat second photo is beyond adorable :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!! Bobby looks so cute in his hat!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Bobby is such a good boy. If I tried to put Christmas lights on my boy, he would jump out of his skin!
ReplyDeleteThose are so adorable!! I especially love the first three! Bringing Bobby to your house for a photo shoot in the pretty snow, what a great background!
ReplyDeleteSo cute - love the red and white polos. I wish I were a prepared blogger...sigh...
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!! What a perfect setting too!
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip :)
Snow, how perfect for the photos, but not enough to ruin travel. I love your house! Safe Travels!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Great idea.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! I love that you had "pretty snow" to take them in, our snow looks horriable already...boo.
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are really good!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your house!!! Y'all look great :)
ReplyDeleteThese are fantastic...!
ReplyDeleteLove it!! Photos w/ everyone are SOOO impossible! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteI think you guys look great!
ReplyDeleteLove all the photos, especially the family portrait & the Santa Hat headshot!
ReplyDelete