|giant bobby, tiny red pony.|
2. Do you school in tall boots or half chaps and paddock boots? I flat in paddock boots and half chaps, and I jump in tall boots so that I can slather them in Leather Grip.
3. What do you do with your ribbons after shows? Hang them on my wall like a fucking child and revel in their prettiness. Because if I have to pay $200-300 a show, I damn well want to look at a fifty cent ribbon any time I want.
4. Do you ride/board at a large show barn or a small private barn? A small show barn where I am the only eventer, and one of...oh, two? people that aren't in BO's lesson program. Way to ostracize yourself, let me tell you.
|red pony shows the general equine feeling towards bobby. |
bobby shows his patented response to ponies that don't like him.
5. Have you ever seen a horse give birth? Yes. I had to pay three years worth of tuition for it too and call it a class. Worth it? No. But then tiny babies of any sort don't really do it for me.
6. What is your favorite breed? Yay, Thoroughbreds!
7. Favorite tack brand? Yay, anything I can afford!
8 . Would you ever buy used tack? Bitch, please. Would I ever eat an entire package of oreos in one sitting? That's pretty much what you're asking. And obviously the answer is a resounding yes.
9. Ever been on a carriage ride? My horse gives carriage rides--or prissy cart rides. But I have been on several real carriage rides with real carriage horses, and none of them looked like they were being abused.
10. How often do you go to the tack store? Once or twice a year. My tack store is really far from my house, really expensive, and run by people that make me feel like I have "Poor Woman Showing" tattooed on my fucking face. I just shop online.