1. Ride a lap every ride without stirrups. Yeah, no. That is all.
|fit horse is very fit right now. a little too fit.|
1. Keep jumping. It's going to get cold and eventually snow. Even if the snow isn't much, the outdoor footing is already frozen, so it's time to retreat to the indoor. I hate jumping in the indoor, so I'm going to have to force myself to keep a consistent jump schedule going.
2. Don't forgot the dressage. With that said, I have to not skimp on the flat work, too. There are no running martingales in dressage, Robert. We have to stop cheating.
3. 3100 sit up challenge. Now moved to December by me. Jumping around the other week, I loved how secure my lower leg is feeling. Obviously I need to keep that strong, but I was throwing in some auto releases and my core was like "Whaaaa--?" Work together, body parts!
4. Incorporate ground work. That's pretty much all I did the last couple weeks of November, and I forgot how much I like it. Plus it means more cookies for Bobby, and anything that I can do to bribe my horse to like me is winning in my book.