Thursday, December 18, 2014

Secret Santa Gift!

I got my blogging Secret Santa in the mail today.

...and no, I didn't take any cute, artsy pictures of the package in various stages of opening because as soon as the tape was cut, I saw caramels and caramels only.

Obviously that means my Secret Santa was Jen!

After I'd eaten one caramel and was working on putting another in my mouth, I moved on to the other item in the box which was what I had not so subtly asked for: a Mango Bay belt in purple so I could hang with all you cool kids that have one (or ten).

trying to be all bloggery mcposerson

The design Jen chose was perfection and the belt itself is awesome--except for the fact that I had to get Hubby to show me how to use the loopy buckle things. But don't hold that against belt design. Hold that against me being blonde. (And no, I do not have red hair, so help me god I will punch you in the vagina if you suggest that.)

trying to convey my emotions to the puppy who is trying to eat the cat who is
trying to climb the tree. 

Jen told me I had to blog the fuck about my impressions of the belt, but I am fucking horrible about product reviews. However, I do love me some fucking bullet points.

So.

The belt is:
  • Nice, thick canvas.
  • The purple is the perfect shade of purple if you're me.
  • It fits easily around my less than ideal waist shape.
  • Even idiots can figure out how to fasten it if they have a non-idiot to help them the first time.
  • Pretty design. Yay, ponies.
  • Fits perfectly in my thin belt loops.

trying for dramatic belt posing. because i'm trying to make that a real thing.

See? The worst at product reviews. But I appreciate the gift and the added bonus of some delicious as fuck caramels. Thanks again, Jen!!

trying to snuggle an upside fat cat without throwing out my back. 

28 comments:

  1. You are the #1 equestrian model of 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw great! I think you should write all the product reviews from now on because this is my favorite "if you're me" hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Secret Santa post ever! Someone get this girl a modeling contract!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'll punch you in the vagina" HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute belt!! Purple and ponies, you can't go wrong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best belt review I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single particle of this blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahahaha! Perfect. I am almost as satisfied as if I would have gotten to hold it in my hands instead of some sweet looking tissue paper with ribbon. I totally gambled on the sizing and that appears to have paid off, PHEW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dramatic belt posing - DEFINITELY a thing! Looks great and yuuuuuuum caramels!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Mango Bay and caramels! I would NOT like to be punched in the vagina but I'm so glad I'm not the only person who uses that as a threat.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carly, you're just brilliant. I chuckled heartily at "without throwing my back out"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! Love the purple, too!

    (And I had to draw a diagram for a certain someone...)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes. Dramatic belt posing.
    And double yes to yummy carmels!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahaha I appreciate your profanity so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how your Xmas tree appears to be mysteriously growing out of the left side of your body in the first pic. You're the best Carly!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect present! Love that you asked for what you wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have the exact same belt! And I ***loff*** it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. woo hoo - merrrry christmas! that belt is super awesome, and i'm kinda jealous about the caramels lol.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Best belt review period - you should totes be an MB spokesperson *thumbsup*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love! Looks smashing against the orange fur of fat cat =)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.