![]() |
| stopping to say hello to dollar. |
We did a ton of trot work. We'd take a walk break after doing one fun thing at the trot and Bobby would be all, "Yay, canter time!" And then we'd do more trotting. But I mixed it up so neither of us got bored. Trot circles, trot leg yields, sitting trot, lengthening and shortening the trot, and trot-halt-trot.
After all that, I let him canter three circles and one full time around the arena in each direction before calling it quits. He was a hair strong and crooked to the right, but not out of control by any means and he straightened out as we went along.
I don't know what I'll do tomorrow. Clean tack. Pack the trailer. Possibly get ambitious and give him a bath. We shall see!

Two years in a row, I've been in pretty scary accidents with horses on the second Monday in August. I'm not usually superstitious, but I don't need to be told a third time. I'm locking myself inside on that day this year!
ReplyDelete"FUCK MEMPHIS!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
ReplyDelete