Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WW: Breaking Bobby's Bad

Let's start the longe off with some trot.

Bobby:

Me:

And canter. Canter without taking off.

Bobby:

Me:

What are you even doing?

Bobby:

Me:

You're going to trot for the next twenty minutes. No shenanigans.

Bobby:

Me:

Look at this X I set up! Doesn't it look like something you want to go over? Please?

Bobby:

Me:

I thought we'd reached an understanding. 

Bobby:

Me:

Finally jumped the X like a boss. Now the vertical.

Bobby:

Me:

Go. Over. The. Jump.

Bobby:

Me:

17 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard with this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, Bobby can be Heisenberg or Jesse but not both >:[

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know how hard it was to find ANY usable BB gifs? Apparently no one finds this show as amusing as I do. Nevermind that it's about cooking meth and killing everyone ever.

      Also, Bobby is so schizophrenic that he can encompass a megalomaniac douche bag AND a sorry excuse of a junkie that just likes saying "Bitch" a lot.

      Delete
    2. I love BB so much! Especially jesse, unfortunately for everyone else around me I took up saying Bitch after everything I say lol

      Delete
  3. Omg stop it, a breaking bad gif-fest about a horse.... this post cannot get any better. All my favorite things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know the way to my heart! Cursing and breaking bad.

    Does this mean you are going to listen and let bobby go in a hack? I'll forgive you if you try a bit once a year but don't get all dramafied when bobby says fuck you very much

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha I love Breaking Bad. This is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these. So fucking hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you won ....at least I think you won? ahha

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.