Monday, February 20, 2012

APB: Jade

Jade is headed to New Holland next Monday if she doesn't find a home by the end of the week. There are two boarders that bring their horses home for the winter headed back, a new boarder coming, and a girl bringing her horse in for three months. There's no room for Jade.

She's been getting used in lessons so she's been ridden pretty consistently by several people. I don't know if the barn owner is asking anything for her or if she'd just give her away at this point. If anyone is interested in her, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the barn owner.

Jade's stats:
  • JC name "Precious Jane"
  • 15hh, 2003 bay mare. 71 starts, 5 wins, 11 seconds, 15 thirds. $204,469 in earnings
  • Last raced November 2011, came off the track in December.
  • w/t nicely, still green at the canter, hasn't refused a jump yet.


Also headed to auction is the paint baby Picasso. I think he's eight months old now. He's been gelded, had all his shots, is worked with regularly, yada yada. He's very polite to lead and groom.

Picaso.
If anyone's interested, let me know. Located in Benton PA. I don't have anything against sending horses to auction, but I really think Jade will make someone a fun jumper or eventer and I'd hate to see her land in the wrong hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.