Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fingers crossed.

This week has been tough for me--probably worse than last week. It seems like everywhere I look someone is losing one of their animals, and each time it feels like I'm losing Red all over again. I worked in the racing industry for several years and saw a lot of horses have to get euthanized, but you really detach yourself from it. Red is my first I've ever personally lost and right now it doesn't seem like it's ever going to hurt less. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, so when I read of it happening, I start crying uncontrollably like, "I'm so sorry! I know how it feels! It's the worst thing in the entire world!"


BUT.....

I don't want to say too much until everything is official, but there is something in the works with another horse. I think you guys might like the way things turn out.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.