Thursday, May 21, 2015

Costume Creations: Pretty, pretty princess

I should have done this on a Wednesday because it needs no words. I'll only say that it took me longer than you would think to hand make that fucking fabulous princess hat, and it was worth every second.

why my old barn is the best: i posted on our fb page if anyone had
a wig i could use for this photo shoot, and had one in my hands the next day.

that flowing tutu-like skirt was a bitch to sew.

he maybe didn't like this costume quite so much as the others

ears only go up for cookies. lots of cookies.

"give me moar princess cookies!"

that hair though

full princess sparkle

This lady horse shoot didn't come out quite as well as his epic RuPaul dress up, but it still gets crossed off the list. The fact that he's sporting a wig is good enough for me!

11 comments:

  1. This is so fantastic, in SO many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess Robert lol, he doesn't look quite as excited about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok the princess costume is adorable, but the RuPaul one is absolutely fantastic. Best thing I've seen in a while actually.

    ReplyDelete
  4. he makes the best princess haha! love that hat

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the hat. The hat is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I'd say ride him with the hat, but it would only take one epic Bobby-fit to shove that pokey thing right into your eyeball. So... maybe don't. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful. I'd say ride him with the hat, but it would only take one epic Bobby-fit to shove that pokey thing right into your eyeball. So... maybe don't. :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.