![]() |
| zero fucks were given |
Obviously I have to take advantage of this. I'm the first to jump on a contest that involves dressing up my horse in a costume, and fuck knows I love a good decorated beastie for Christmas pictures. But there's so much more out there that I can do.
And damn it. I want to do it.
![]() |
| my only regret is not using more pink hair spray |
So I'm asking everyone for help. I want any and all ideas of ways to dress up/decorate/
Doesn't matter. All gold.
Next week I'll assemble a list of my top ten favorites, and throughout the year I'll cross them off with full photo and/or video documentation.
![]() |
| stakes winner ladys dark al--hold on, that's just robert! (mostly this just makes me want to be tan again.) |
So what'll it be? Public humiliation of my horse is kind of my thing. He doesn't mind. Cookies make up for everything.



I love all of these ideas! Bobby is the best at dress-up :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I miss being tan like nothing else in this world. Stupid winter.
Yay! Love dressed up Bobby! He is a saintly animal at such. In honor of RuPaul's drag race starting up, I suggest a drag look. :D
ReplyDeleteOMG yes drag Robert. Robertaaaaaaa.
Deleteomg .... you have to dress him up as all the things!! sooo many options.... maybe football player bobby?? or super hero bobby, complete with cape? or perhaps bobby will try his hand at jousting?.... really the possibilities are endless :)
ReplyDeleteI think bobby should be a bird.
ReplyDeleteYou need to come to my Halloween short course!
ReplyDeleteI think you should dress Bobby up in either...
ReplyDeletea) historical figures from history
b) famous novel characters
c) famous movie characters
And do one every month. Then make into a calendar. I'd buy it.
me too!
DeleteI agree!
Delete100%
DeleteI think famous Roberts would be fun. Robert E. Lee (confederate hat/musket/etc), Robert Louis Stevenson (a Pirate), Robert the Bruce (kilt/warrior stuff), Robbie Burns (a poet/feather in cap, notebook), Robert Downey Jr. (iron man?), Robert Pattinson (a vampire).
ReplyDeleteHahaha, bobby as R-Patz. Love it!
DeleteI'd really like to see lobster bob. Or as a giant version of Mags.
ReplyDeleteYou as Katy Perry; Bobby as Shark
ReplyDeleteYour horse is honestly a saint : P
ReplyDeleteI vote you dress him up as a dragon, and yourself as either a knight or princess.
ReplyDelete90% sure Bobby wants to be a princess.
ReplyDeleteYou should dress up like a greaser and Bobby should wear a poodle skirt.
ReplyDeletehave you seen that dragon horse mask? bobby needs it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.inspirefusion.com/scary-mask-to-turn-your-horse-into-dragon/
You should actually dress him up like a donkey.
ReplyDeleteOMG, I know he is a TB, but I would love to see him rock an Arabian Mounted Native Costume! There's some Arab in there if we go back far enough!!! ;)
ReplyDeletePlease dress him up "person style" like this: Santa Costume
ReplyDeleteand then take video.
I really like the idea of duo costumes... Savvymom's is my fav so far: Katy Perry and Shark... PRICELESS.
ReplyDeleteI also like dressing horses up as other animals.. an elephant, a camel, a lizard, etc. etc.
I've always thought Little Bo Peep sheep was a fun dress up. Always wanted to do it!! Google 'horse sheep costume'. Can't you just see Robert in one of those?
ReplyDeleteBobby needs to be a Pegasus, can you imagine the jumps he could clear!?
ReplyDelete