Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SFTS Blog Hop: Three Little Words

I loooove Jenn's blog hops, and this one is no different!


What three words would you use to describe your horse? They can be any words, but you're limited to three words and three words only. 

I bent the rules a little bit to do this one. And by bent the rules, I mean I just disregarded them completely. Really, no respect for rules. Instead, I asked people on facebook for their three words to describe Bobby. Barn mates, fellow bloggers, and college friends that knew Bobby way back when and still follow his epic journeys all chimed in.

And the responses were pure perfection.

Here are some of my favorites:

The three Ds: Dopey, Doofy, Derpy



Sleepy

Mule (twice...)


Brave

Eager



Snoring

Conundrum

thebestatallthethings



Patient

Badass



And then I asked Hubby what his three words for Bobby would be:

Lazy

Pissy

Chameleon (because of how often he changes colors)


Hmm. I think Hubby might have seen me burst into tears over Bobby tantrums one too many times...


And my three words for Bobby would be:

Temperamental

Caretaker

Teacher



Are you done being spammed by Bobby pictures yet?

5 comments:

  1. I will never reach my fill of Bobby photo spam.
    Bring on the calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't cheating this is taking the blog hop to the next level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww cute!! Bobby is such a versatile creature haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! Bring on the pony spam!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.