Monday, February 2, 2015

January Review, February Goals

January Review:


Any questions?

looking like a hunk coming into this year

February Goals:

1. Celebrate the fact that January is over. The end.

No, but seriously. Who the fuck else is excited as I am that January is over? I've never experienced the old winter blues or whatever, but hot damn did I just want to shank January right in the fucking face.

I even worked through most of my horse goals for the month--lots of gymnastics, we had one ride with a dressage whip that reinvigorated his lengthenings, and I walked the dogs every day it was above -10,000* or not snowing five inches per hour. I hurt my back something awful somewhere in there, and then hurt my foot in the most spectacularly stupid way, so not a lot of real exercise got done, but to me cookies are greater than working out anyway.

And as for this month's goals? Really my main plan is just to stay positive and keep Bobby happy. No pissing matches this month. We've got shit to do.

14 comments:

  1. I couldn't be happier, as well! I am pretty excited for be February over, too. In fact, just wake me up when it's spring. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me laugh so hard. IS IT MARCH YET?! I'm over this whole winter bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. January has been the worst (for me, more on the personal side than horse side). Even so, happy for the month to be over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, not missing January here either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I share your hatred of January. Bye Felicia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. January was not my favorite this year. Usually I don't really mind because the barn is so quiet but I've had to coordinate a barn move and do all the awkward things involved with that. BYE JANUARY, YOU SUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodbye January! I will not miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even get to ride my horse in January! So yeah, fuck you January!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me me me! I'm so glad jan is over with too! Though feb isn't looking so great right now either :/ ...but at least then it's March after?

    ReplyDelete
  10. January seemed to haev evaporated, but I cant say I'm sad to see it go. Probably the most depressing and non exciting month of (non) riding in my life

    ReplyDelete
  11. yep. fuck january. couldn't have said it better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tooooooootally with you. But February can join its friend January. I am over winter.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.