2.
![]() |
| half dry from a bath, hence the spots and awkward shadowing |
2. Remain present in all jumping rounds. Focus....
3. Clean up the thrush in his RF. I'm getting so close with daily Tomorrow treatment. I should have taken before pictures. I could fit almost three cotton balls in the crack. Nasty.
4. More yoga. Totally a horse riding goal. Why? Because my right hip is in such excruciating pain when I ride if I don't stretch for at least fifteen minutes beforehand that I literally fall to my knees when I dismount. The yoga helps it a ton, but I've been pretty lazy with it. Which is stupid since it does help. I'm just a lazy person in general.

Great goals!
ReplyDeleteI am finally all caught up on your adventures - you have been a busy bee since April...yeah I suck as a follower *LeBlush*
My trainer has recommended yoga for me since I am apparently old, and my parts don't move the way they are supposed to. But how on earth is there time for another activity when you have a horse, cats, dogs, job, husband, house, etc?
ReplyDeleteI have an old hip injury that causes some MAJOR pain that can cause issues with my knee and lower back. A good stretch I do if I forgot to stretch before getting in the saddle is do a quad stretch while Koda is walking about. If you want any other stretch ideas (on or off horse) let me know. Hip issues are a b*tch!
ReplyDeletenice goals! good luck with the yoga - let us know if you see any big benefits beyond stretching/strengthening your hip!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever find a secret to focusing let me know!
ReplyDeletehot yoga will help big time with tight hips!
ReplyDeleteGood goals! And great job with August =]
ReplyDeleteMy right hip can also be in excruciating pain, a lot. In addition to yoga, I find doing GHD sit-ups helps a lot. At first, the hip is super painful, but after about an hour it's better than before. Weird.
ReplyDelete