Holy shit... That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Especially when you go to your employer's bio on your work's community website hahahahahahaha. Diz shit is fo' realz.
Jesus Christ. I just did my own site: I've mentioned before dat I git a Birchbox and, even though itz lil, itz wrapped dopely n' I gots a straight-up boner fo' openin dat shit.
Holy shit... That is the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Especially when you go to your employer's bio on your work's community website hahahahahahaha. Diz shit is fo' realz.
ReplyDeleteYesss, spreading the fun!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think we already knew that Bobby was a Playa, though ;)
Ohmygosh that is fantastic. So much entertainment value right there.
ReplyDeleteHilarious!! I'm gonna have fun with this!
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteBahahahahhahha that's awesome!
ReplyDeleteHilarious... my Blog turns into Da Sixth Stride :-)
ReplyDeleteOMFG. I love this.
ReplyDeleteJesus Christ. I just did my own site: I've mentioned before dat I git a Birchbox and, even though itz lil, itz wrapped dopely n' I gots a straight-up boner fo' openin dat shit.
DeleteAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Who knew a Birchbox could be so pleasing?
Deleteomg bahahahaha Beka!!!
DeleteWell that was awesome.
ReplyDeletePerhaps you can translate the use of "gravy" in the gizzoogle speak? Lol
ReplyDeleteAnd I died. TOO funny!
ReplyDeleteand I died again... I put my blog into gizzogle. That's how I actually talk in real life.
Delete