Monday, July 30, 2012

Maladies Update.

Enjoy the Olympic cross country day today everyone! I plan on settling in for a long morning of tv and computer coverage before I do anything remotely productive.


Bobby didn't get another round of Bute yesterday because he walked out only slightly mincy on the gravel when I took his boots off. He got another shot of Thrush Buster and a good grooming before I antagonized him with a peppermint wrapper and made him take some pictures with me. Hoepfully we'll get in a walk ride in the indoor today and I'll check with BO to see if New Farrier will be out Friday or not.

Photo Spam:

not even a bad hair day. more like a bad hair life.

"there must be a cookie in there!!!"

trying to eat the wrapper.

big dope.
Sue ended up putting Gabby down Saturday night. I feel awful for her of course, but I'm glad she finally made the call. There was honestly nothing else that could have been done. RIP, Gabriella.

Gabby in April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.