Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Fotos: We miss you, Hubby!

First of all, I got my winner's package from Steph today and you should all be really jealous. It is awesome. Thank you, Steph!

I promised some jumping pictures from this morning. Unfortunately S doesn't know how to work my camera....and honestly neither do I, so I wasn't much use trying to explain it to her. It did make us appreciate Hubby's willingness to come to the barn so often and take pictures for us though!

it was super cold. bobby debuted his butt cape for the first time this season.

at this point S was like, "i don't know why this isn't working!" and neither did i.
(3'3" vertical off the side of the oxer)

and then this happened and we rejoiced not because she didn't fall,
but because i actually caught it. 

i couldn't see a distance to save my life, and got left behind on this one

but bobby picked up a full head of steam and the distances were right there

aw, da cute poneh

p.s. someone please buy my saddle.

12 comments:

  1. If I get lucky enough to win the lotto I will send you a saddle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Because we are not classy enough for real quarter sheets.

      Delete
  3. Hooray, I'm glad you got the package! You'll have to let me know how you like the country ham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all need constant paparazzi around us...must budget in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol great stickability! there are so many falls that i wish were caught on camera.... lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't the primarily purpose of a hubby to take photos? They look great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Celebrating capturing a picture of almost getting planted = priceless

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that almost-fall-but-not picture! You guys look amazing, especially over that last fence, I think the butt cape really adds to it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Butt cape, lol. Nice timing, photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picture taking skills hundreds of dollars(?)... willingness to come stand in the cold to snap said pictures... priceless!

    Seriously, when will someone invent an automated, flying camera that can just follow us around snapping pictures???

    ReplyDelete
  11. a good photog is worth their weight that is certain!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.