Love these!!
Ah the double meaning title had me thinking these were gonna be wedding photos lol. Love the pics!
That's what I thought too ha
I was thinking the same thing! Love me some drafties!
This is cool!
Love the dappled gray pair!
aww Penny :)
Lovely horses, especially the white lead horse!
nice pics - love those big gentle drafts :)
We have a pair of suffolk punch crosses at our farm, they're definitely neat horses! I too fell prey to the misunderstanding of the title of this post.
If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.
Love these!!
ReplyDeleteAh the double meaning title had me thinking these were gonna be wedding photos lol. Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteThat's what I thought too ha
DeleteI was thinking the same thing! Love me some drafties!
ReplyDeleteThis is cool!
ReplyDeleteLove the dappled gray pair!
ReplyDeleteaww Penny :)
ReplyDeleteLovely horses, especially the white lead horse!
ReplyDeletenice pics - love those big gentle drafts :)
ReplyDeleteWe have a pair of suffolk punch crosses at our farm, they're definitely neat horses! I too fell prey to the misunderstanding of the title of this post.
ReplyDelete