![]() |
| sir sassy pants objects to ground driving warm up |
![]() |
| i swear i'm not three feet taller than him |
![]() |
| one week after his first time ever wearing a harness. |
![]() |
| minor steering miscommunication. aka almost running into the rail. |
![]() |
| having a squeal with K who was about to get on ranger. "i'm driving my horse!" |
![]() |
| such a good pony britches. |






Awesome! I'd forgotten it's only been a week - impressive.
ReplyDeleteIts amazing how much progress you guys have made!
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteThat must be a total blast!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!! I'm super impressed he picked it up in a week too.
ReplyDeleteYahoo I love it!!! Go girl!!
ReplyDeleteI love driving, many fond memories...I'm super impressed he has taken to it so fast!
ReplyDeleteOhhh this is so COOL! Congrats on a successful solo outing!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!
ReplyDeleteHOLDTHEFRONTDOOR>
ReplyDeleteNow get your ass to California and Drive His Princessness..
Bobby is a serious all-star, look at that strut, he's like "yes bitches, I got this."
ReplyDeleteCome to Canada and teach Jingle this, clearly you are the guru.
=) yay
ReplyDeleteThis is so freaking cool!! :-)
ReplyDeleteBobby rocks!
ReplyDelete