Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WW: In a dressage galaxy far, far away...

It's been too long since I've done a good gif-filled Wordless Wednesday post! In honor of the release of the new Star Wars movie, I bring to you Bobby doing dressage.

Warming up, asking for some long and low:

Bobby:

Trot lengthening:

Bobby:

Bobby:
(pretty sure I remember this as a direct quote.)
Bobby:


Let's turn down the quarter line...

Bobby:

And ask for a little leg yield:

Bobby:

Shoulder in to haunches in down the long side:

Bobby:

Counter canter serpentines:

Bobby:

AHEM. Without any flying changes:

Bobby:

Is it possible? Can we do a whole ride without a tantrum?

Bobby:

Bobby. What is going through your head that makes flailing around so violently okay?

Bobby:

14 comments:

  1. This is hilarious and just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaasssssssss use the force bobby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Yoda would approve, haha! I can't wait to see the movie over Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't realize how much I needed Star Wars Bobby in my life today, but now I do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad I just spent all this time going back and reading the posts I've missed the past couple of months. My life would not have been complete without this.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.