Warming up, asking for some long and low:
Bobby:
Trot lengthening:
Bobby:
Bobby:
![]() |
| (pretty sure I remember this as a direct quote.) |
Let's turn down the quarter line...
Bobby:
And ask for a little leg yield:
Bobby:
Shoulder in to haunches in down the long side:
Bobby:
Counter canter serpentines:
Bobby:
AHEM. Without any flying changes:
Bobby:
Is it possible? Can we do a whole ride without a tantrum?
Bobby:
Bobby. What is going through your head that makes flailing around so violently okay?
Bobby:











This is hilarious and just plain awesome.
ReplyDeleteOh bobby. Such an opinion.
ReplyDeleteStar Wars Bobby. Excellent.
ReplyDeleteHaha I love this.
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! So accurate.
ReplyDelete2 thumbs up!!
ReplyDeleteSo much Star Wars. I approve.
ReplyDeleteyaaaasssssssss use the force bobby!
ReplyDeleteI think Yoda would approve, haha! I can't wait to see the movie over Christmas break.
ReplyDeletethis made my day!!!! LMAO!
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize how much I needed Star Wars Bobby in my life today, but now I do.
ReplyDeleteNext costume idea!!!
ReplyDeleteTotally awesome.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad I just spent all this time going back and reading the posts I've missed the past couple of months. My life would not have been complete without this.
ReplyDelete