1. Select a May-June-July show schedule. May is over and done with, I went to the two shows I had planned, and all June entries are already sent in. I went back and forth a little bit about where I wanted to show in June, but finally just committed to both a dressage show (yay, ribbons for every test!) and the GVH horse trial. Fuck it. Who needs money?
|so much more attractive when there's another person around to stand him up|
1. Make stadium our bitch. I was forced to rejoin USEA to actually get to a horse trial around here, so we have no leeway in being totally fucking retarded over wooden poles. No excuses. We are going to have good stadium rounds this month!
2. Show all three First tests without going off course. I'll be at the dressage show by myself (but paid for pictures already!), so that means no one there to hold my tests for me to check beforehand. Sounds like my phone will be going for a ride in my bra. Also, maybe I should ride them a few more times...
3. Get a handle on Bobby's feet. They're not bad, but every time I look at them I see another little something I can touch up. It's driving me crazy. I need a hoof stand so I can actually go to work on them without falling over and dying because my legs are so tired.
4. Sneak out of the barn without anyone noticing. I'm moving barns at the end of the month! Still need to tell my current BO.... still too creeped out by him to do it alone. Telling the BM instead isn't copping out, right?