Wednesday, April 9, 2014

WW: First Cross Country Schooling of the Year

As told by Game of Thrones*.

Holy shit, this is such a bad idea. Fuck hills, fuck jumps.

Me:

Bobby, why don't you remember how to go down hills?! WTF are you doing?

Bobby:

Me:

First jump.

Me and Bobby:

Maybe we can try that again without launching ourselves at it.

Bobby:

That was a 2' log. Did we really need to jump it like it was 4'?

Bobby:

Is it really necessary to go running backwards every time I ask you to do something hard?

Me:

Stop fucking around!

Bobby:

Me:

Sat up and rode the jump? Made it easy.

Bobby:

Sat up and rode every jump? Hmm. They all felt easy.

Me:

Bobby:

*Quotes may or may not actually be from GoT, bro.

22 comments:

  1. Your gif stories should be published works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love it! Game of Thrones is the best (and so is Bobby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! I know every feeling!!
    You go, Girl!! (or... bro...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like my favorite post ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo.. I was a little thrown off. Because I don't watch the show. And I got excited, because classical language puts me to sleep. They don't really say, "Bitch, I might"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bitch, they might. There is some foul fucking language in GoT. You should read the books. It makes reading my blog posts seem like reading a kindergarten story.

      Delete
  7. Hahahaha! Love the books. Only watched the first season though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same got a couple episodes into season 2 but when they changed RS' love interest I was lile WTF - ruining later twists so stopped watching although enjoy hearing what my mother thinks as she reads the books after each season ends - so red wedding almost killed her hahaha

      Delete
  8. Love the show, book+ pretty colors., and decent acting. Good use of gifs as always madame.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely LOVE it!!!!
    We need moar pwease!

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHA. I love GOT and I love this posting. We have the same humor. Lolz forever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lmao....silly stuff. Don't watch GOT but I get the jist!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.