As told by Game of Thrones*.
Holy shit, this is such a bad idea. Fuck hills, fuck jumps.
Me:
Bobby, why don't you remember how to go down hills?! WTF are you doing?
Bobby:
Me:
First jump.
Me and Bobby:
Maybe we can try that again without launching ourselves at it.
Bobby:
That was a 2' log. Did we really need to jump it like it was 4'?
Bobby:
Is it really necessary to go running backwards every time I ask you to do something hard?
Me:
Stop fucking around!
Bobby:
Me:
Sat up and rode the jump? Made it easy.
Bobby:
Sat up and rode every jump? Hmm. They all felt easy.
Me:
Bobby:
*Quotes may or may not actually be from GoT, bro.




.gif)
.gif)






Your gif stories should be published works.
ReplyDeleteHilarious. Love it. Want more.
ReplyDeleteHaha, at least it ended well.
ReplyDeleteLOL love it! Game of Thrones is the best (and so is Bobby)
ReplyDeleteYou are my hero.
ReplyDeleteGoT!
ReplyDeleteLMAO! I know every feeling!!
ReplyDeleteYou go, Girl!! (or... bro...)
Bahahahahahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteThis is like my favorite post ever.
ReplyDeleteYesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSooo.. I was a little thrown off. Because I don't watch the show. And I got excited, because classical language puts me to sleep. They don't really say, "Bitch, I might"?
ReplyDeleteBitch, they might. There is some foul fucking language in GoT. You should read the books. It makes reading my blog posts seem like reading a kindergarten story.
DeleteHBO for the win. ;)
DeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThat last part? Classic.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha! Love the books. Only watched the first season though.
ReplyDeleteSame got a couple episodes into season 2 but when they changed RS' love interest I was lile WTF - ruining later twists so stopped watching although enjoy hearing what my mother thinks as she reads the books after each season ends - so red wedding almost killed her hahaha
DeleteLove the show, book+ pretty colors., and decent acting. Good use of gifs as always madame.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely LOVE it!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe need moar pwease!
HAHAHA. I love GOT and I love this posting. We have the same humor. Lolz forever.
ReplyDeletelmao....silly stuff. Don't watch GOT but I get the jist!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete