If you guys are friends with me on facebook, or follow me on instagram, or are burdened with having my phone number...or live with five states of me, you probably already know the main part of the gift from Alyssa. Without further ado:
You. Guys.
That is my horse wearing a tiara on a purple background giving the most Bobby look a Bobby can give.
My past Secret Santas have been amazing, don't get me wrong. I've received some excellent gifts that I still use on a daily basis, but...
I mean, how do you top this?
Also included in our package was a hilarious pair of socks that would have been a perfect gift all on their own:
And, of course, cookies for Bobby. They were the same kind his vet in PA used to dole out to him so he was very happy to eat them all in one go.
This Christmas I'm kind of a frazzled mess with some house stuff that's going wrong and the general anxiety having to spend time with people brings me, but there's no way I can look at that painting and not smile. It's a reminder of all the wonderful people out there who share my passion, and who have helped make this journey a little bit easier.
Merry Christmas from Bobby and I!
![]() |
| never forget. |



Amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove it.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas :)
Most amazing gift EVER! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteI still love the socks! SS can be a big surprise and looks like yours was!
ReplyDeleteThat painting is amazing! You should mount it over your fireplace.
ReplyDeleteIt's beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and Bobby!
ReplyDeleteThe painting is lovely! How special to have a portrait of your Bobby. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAlyssa's art is just amazing. It's like she captured Bobby's very soul in that portrait !!
ReplyDeleteI love that painting! And those socks are amazing.
ReplyDeleteOmg, that painting. The best!
ReplyDeleteThat is so amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteOh man, Alyssa just might win secret santa. That painting is literal PERFECTION.
ReplyDeleteThe second I saw it I knew that no other gift could ever live up to its glory. Way to go Alyssa!
ReplyDelete