We trailed out for our lesson Saturday morning, and while Opie had to do some work, as usual it was me that took the brunt of the lesson. As such I had no problem pulling him back out that evening for our barn's jumper night.
He was genuinely stoked and had his game face on right from the get-go.
Our first round and first jump off were the best:
But after I sent him down the long side during the jump off, he was like, "Oh fuck yes, we doing the zoomies!" and then promptly left out a stride down the line in the next round:
We knocked two rails in the jump off which knocked us out of the ribbons (out of 10), but we won the first round! Last up was gambler's choice which I am notoriously horrible at:
But somehow we managed to get second in that round.
Lots of candies when he was done, and then he got the next day off to spend naked outside in the wild 75* weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment
If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.