Most of my blogging centers around all of the naughty things Bobby likes to do so, this will be a nice change of pace.
Let's take a moment to appreciate the Pros of our current ponies, whether you own them or just ride them in lessons.
- Bobby has excellent ground manners. He stands like a statue for the vet, to get his feet done by his amateur farrier (that'd be me), he doesn't mind people or horses freaking out around him, and you can quite literally crawl over or under him without him doing anything.
- Bobby ground ties anywhere and everywhere. This is an excellent party trick as people always seem very impressed with it.
- Bobby self loads onto any trailer.
- Bobby is not even remotely spooky. Things that make normal horses lose it cause him to turn an ear in that direction...if he's willing to put forth that much effort.
- Bobby is an honest jumper, and has never refused a fence because he finds it scary.
- Bobby is an exceptionally fancy mover when his brain is in the right place.
- Bobby is game to try anything. Eventing, trail riding alone in a new place, ponying nutty horses, barrel racing, driving--he gives zero shits.
- Bobby has never met a horse he doesn't like. He thinks his fellow creatures were put on this earth to be his best friends, and he's very good at being a buddy for less confident horses.
|it goes without saying that his greatest attribute is his overwhelming beauty.|