1. Reintroduce lateral work. I did reintroduce lateral work, but I really wanted the leg yields to completely solid. Since that didn't happen, though we're working on it, I'm not crossing this off yet.
1. Time dressage warm up. I want a solid time that goes from longeing to when Bobby is soft and working. That way, once show season starts the first weekend of May, I'll know how much time I need to get him going his best.
2. Be completely comfortable jumping 3' courses. With our short standards, it's just a mind game for me. I need more mileage for my brain to be seriously confident.
3. Trot sets. With how much the weather doesn't want to do anything but go around and bitch slap people, this may be ambitious, but our first event is May 11. We need to get some cardio work going on!
4. Solidify leg yields. They will be conquered.