Your horse is snoring louder than I've ever heard anything snore. Thought you might be proud! It sounds like a bear dying -- I checked to make sure his lungs weren't falling out or something.
Who knew vacation could be so rough?
| 2yo. Bobby. Napping King from birth. |
$10 off your next purchase at Shutterfly, good until 12/31:
G59G-0MNE-JU7P-BSS2WT
They're $29.99 originally, and they're so worth it. I want to see the finished project if you guys decide to make one!
That's a cute text message!
ReplyDeleteIt took from Nov 3rd until today to read your blog from beginning to end. What a journey! It was fun to watch you and Bobby fall in love, after the terrible loss of Red.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to new posts! Happy Thanksgiving!
PS: I wasn't fond of my inlaws, either!
love the picture :) x
ReplyDeletesnoring?! lol that is awesome!!! :)
ReplyDelete