That's really terrible, I am so sorry for those involved. :(
aye!! I am so sorry! I hope she is ok! Keep us posted!
One of my worst fears. I'm so sorry about the horse. Sending good thoughts for your friend.
jeepers, sending good thoughts her way:(
What a terrible, horrible accident. Life sucks that way. Sending all the good thoughts and hopes.
Awful!!! I hope she is ok! Did the driver stop?
If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.
That's really terrible, I am so sorry for those involved. :(
ReplyDeleteaye!! I am so sorry! I hope she is ok! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteOne of my worst fears. I'm so sorry about the horse. Sending good thoughts for your friend.
ReplyDeletejeepers, sending good thoughts her way:(
ReplyDeleteWhat a terrible, horrible accident. Life sucks that way. Sending all the good thoughts and hopes.
ReplyDeleteAwful!!! I hope she is ok! Did the driver stop?
ReplyDelete