Yeah, I know. Another lackluster post. You know how many fucks I'm giving lately about my blog?
Zero.
I'm feeling exceptionally unmotivated to put any effort forth in making this puppy exciting and gripping, and I know it's showing. I'll get back on the bandwagon again soon.
Probably.
One of these days. Like when the looming threat of in-laws isn't giving me anxiety attacks. Is July over yet?
Anyway, here are some pictures from today's barrel practice. Friday we went on another trail ride and died of heat stroke; Saturday he had off.
 |
| dope-a-lope |
 |
| bad flying change |
 |
| good flying change |
 |
| first barrel of the day |
 |
see what i'm saying with the sucking of the second barrel? and this was a good run! |
 |
| walking |
 |
| too close! |
 |
| fail |
 |
| yay, barrel horse! |
Bobby, the barrel horse extraordinaire! It looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys sure know how to have fun!
ReplyDeleteDude, no reason to care during the summer! Too much to do, so little time! Plus, your lack of caring is what makes this blog interesting - it's honest and authentic.
ReplyDeleteAt least your lackluster posts have bobbylicious pictures :)
ReplyDeleteFirst barrel of the day looked especially great!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the heat thing. I didn't even try to canter today. Bah. Too much work, too much heat.
ReplyDelete