Saturday, March 9, 2013

Happy Birthday, Bobby!

As I'm currently on an airplane on my way to Chicago via Philly, I won't be there to celebrate it, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOBBY!

turning six.
He's eight years old this year which means he's no longer allowed to use the Baby Horsie card. Because I said so.

turning seven.
Cookies for all on Monday when I get back! In the meantime, I ordered him this for his present:


No more two rings, Robert. We're going two reins. Happy No More Cross Country Courses On Your Forehand Day!

11 comments:

  1. That's one hell of a birthday gift! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That picture of him with the hat is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!

    And I thought the Baby Horsie card worked for life? At least, that's what my 25 YO thinks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bobby!! In the Hawley Clinic last time she said they can't use the Baby Horsie Card after 6! told my friend I think at almost 14 my horse is still using the Baby Horsie Card lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Bobby! Welcome to adulthood!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Bobby! Ill have to do something cute like that for Huer for his coming 6th bday.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.