![]() |
| just two bay dinosaurs getting their outfits worked on |
![]() |
| "you give us cookies?" |
![]() |
| all of the blue fabric we wanted for hair was sold out, so we improvised |
![]() |
| "let me help you with that, best friend." |
![]() |
| and there they are |
![]() |
| thing 1 and thing 2 |
![]() |
| even matching faces of pure joy! |
![]() |
| i won't have friends like these at my new barn. :( |
![]() |
| they're both as uninhibited and hungry for cookies as bobby and i are |









So sweet but so sad :(
ReplyDeleteAwwww so cute! PA is gonna miss you :(
ReplyDeleteAwwww <3
ReplyDeleteI love having dress up friends at the barn. Hope your new place is awesome. :-)
ReplyDeleteHahahaha awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, sad to leave friends
ReplyDeleteThis is my favorite one yet!
ReplyDeleteI hope you can find dress up friends in NY! Or maybe Bobby and friend can make some FaceTime plans. My favorite part about this costume is definitely the matching faces lol
ReplyDeleteI am obsessed with your costumes... maybe you should just say fuck it to Amurica and come up to Canada-land and be my new barn friend?! haha
ReplyDeletething 1 and thing 2! Excellent :) Good luck with the move, hope you find costume buddies at your new place.
ReplyDeletewhat I don't know is how you have time to make costumes when you are moving so soon!
ReplyDeleteWill you please make a calendar of all your Bobby costume photos? I need my whole 2016 year to be Bobby-fabulous.
ReplyDeleteyour horses are saints haha
ReplyDeletePriceless! I'm sorry that you have to move.
ReplyDeletePriceless! I'm sorry that you have to move.
ReplyDeleteOh man. Here I am reciting The Cat in the Hat again.
ReplyDelete"These Things will not bite you! They want to have fun!"