In honor of Archie's 18th birthday, tell me 18 things you love about your horse.
1. He's tolerant.
2. He has personality out the wazoo. (Blogger, you recognize "wazoo" as a word and not "oxer"? Really?)
3. His ears are so large they would probably aid in flight if that was an option.
5. He's the fastest horse in the whole world...according to him.
6. He has gravel crunching, rock hard feeties that can go anywhere without trouble, mostly thanks to him not going lame as I learned to trim him myself.
7. He's besties with everyone and everything he meets, even if someone else doesn't like him, which isn't rare as he can be seriously obnoxious about asserting his friendliness.
8. He keeps himself clean while turned out.
9. No spook.
10. He'll trail ride through anything by himself or with other horses.
11. Big jumps look small from the back of a big horse.
|giant horse is giant.|
12. His trailer loading skillz are flawless.
13. His love for junk food and soft drinks.
14. How quickly he picks things up.
|his intelligence really shines through|
15. How he changes colors literally every month.
16. He'll get to the other side of the jump no matter how badly you screw up.
17. Despite less than ideal conformation, he's a seriously fancy mover.
18. His snoring is a barn favorite party trick.