As long as the good moments keep coming, and the WTFs? get less and less :D Cute bonnet, by the way. Have never seen one in yellow
I'd never seen one in yellow either! I thought it was a nice creamy color and when I opened the package I was like, :O
Love the yellow and good + wtf + ugly=getting sexier.
Love the WTF he looks so game :) We all have those UGH pictures!
If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.
As long as the good moments keep coming, and the WTFs? get less and less :D
ReplyDeleteCute bonnet, by the way. Have never seen one in yellow
I'd never seen one in yellow either! I thought it was a nice creamy color and when I opened the package I was like, :O
DeleteLove the yellow and good + wtf + ugly=getting sexier.
ReplyDeleteLove the WTF he looks so game :) We all have those UGH pictures!
ReplyDelete