Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Narcissist

Saturday morning I received my gift from Olivia of a custom stall sign. We've all been drooling over the too cute ear bonnets she made Emma and L, but honestly I was way more jealous of the amazing stall sign that she made Stephanie. I was absolutely thrilled when I opened up the package and saw that Olivia had used the same technique to craft Bobby.

She used this picture taken by Niamh of Bobby and I at Plantation a few years ago:


I think how pleased Bobby was with it is pretty easy to see...

purple pins!
obviously that was an excellent design choice!

"wow, look how amazing i look."

fanciest stall in the barn now

and then he tried to see if it tasted as good as it looked

He was actually a little bit obsessed with checking it out. I don't know if he was in love with the smell of the stain or what, but it most definitely got the Bobby stamp of approval--and mine too of course! Thank you so much Olivia!

13 comments:

  1. That came out awesome! It's so nice when the kids appreciate these things too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha i love it!!!!! Olivia's got talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love creative stall signs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is pretty cute - I wanna see an upclose pic of it tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Olivia makes such cool things

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love jumping Bobby on the stall sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! I'm so glad you got it and you like it. I had planned to do something else for you when you commented on how much you liked Stephanie's and had to figure out how to work the string in to my original design.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.