Friday, June 17, 2016

Heard Around the Barn, Part III

Click for Part I and Part II.


On shoulder guards: Let me remove your man bra.

On Ralph being lazy: "He's saving his strength." "For what, we don't know."

On getting into a grid off a bad distance: Shit.

On being unclear how sane getting to the other side of the fence is going to be: I have a lot of faith in you, Bobby. You're making me a very spiritual trainer.

On children: If I had that many kids on my salary, we'd be living in my car. Or I guess I could put them in stalls.

On trimming a naughty horse's feet: I sure do love when you walk on me.

On the naughty horse's future: "K owns him now, right? If she wants to get a new farrier, tell her to go ahead." --Farrier

On rushing jumps: I am a woman, and I have the right to say no at any time. You need my consent to jump. There will be no jump rape.


14 comments:

  1. Lol @ the last one. Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I miss about boarding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jump rape. Such a legit thing that I didn't realize the name of until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL the jump rape. Its happened to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. New farrier and jump rape. #winning. Prisoner was banned from jumping due to jump rape.

    ReplyDelete
  6. New farrier and jump rape. #winning. Prisoner was banned from jumping due to jump rape.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your barn is much more interesting than mine.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.