Friday, April 29, 2016

Redheadlins Blog Hop

Bobby was super awful Wednesday, but super good Thursday, so I'm saving that post after I've done some ruminating. In the meantime, I love this blog hop from Redheadlins!


"If your horse was your co-worker what kind of reports would you have to make to the HR department?"

Complaint #1: Bobby shit in the water cooler again.

Complaint #2: Bobby stole my snacks from the fridge. And right off my desk while I was sitting there. Apologize? No. He then proceeded to dribble the crumbs out his mouth all over me.

Complaint #3: Others got to leave work before Bobby did today. He started throwing objects around the office.

Complaint #4: Told Bobby he shouldn't line up the office chairs and treat them as a hurdling course. Pretty sure the whole office is destroyed after that tantrum.

11 comments:

  1. This is perhaps my favorite blog hop in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like Bobby is fucking fired man lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobby is not a great coworker. I hate when they steal my snacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol poor bobby can't handle cubicle life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Sounds like a terrible co-worker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like Bobby!! Definitely made me lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty sure I don't want to work with Bobby lol

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.