Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Heard Around the Barn, Pt. II

Find Part One here!
  • This thing was a demon midget today.
  • I tried to explain to my boyfriend how much clipping sucks, but he doesn't have boobs, so he just can't fully understand.
  • Don't laugh! It spooks him!
  • I'm going to go stock up on peppermints quick. I can tell this is going to be a peppermint kind of day.
  • You're bad! You're just a bad horse!
  • I mean, I think I almost got frostbite in that lesson, but it was still fun.
  • You need cooking oil to loosen up this jaw. A little Pam would go a long way.
  • I don't know what's in this applesauce, but I'm never eating it individually packaged like this again. It doesn't freeze!
  • Yes I have to beg my seventeen year old horse to stand in the crossties. Otherwise he's like, "Fuck these crossties."
  • This horse had the brain of a mountain goat. As in, he would climb out of the dressage ring and go bolting up the side of a hill.


I have lots of things to write about, but my computer finally heaved its last dying, million year old breath and I just got a new lap top this afternoon. Yay, usable technology! Hopefully I'll be all caught up on the not so exciting but oh so ground breaking rides by next week some time. Bobby gets his second trainer ride from BM tomorrow, so there will be much rejoicing...from me. Probably not so much from poor BM and Bobby.

11 comments:

  1. The one on clipping is my FAV. So much yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! i pretty much have to beg my 13yr old mare to act her age too so i relate...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginger spooks when people laugh. And then we laugh at her for being dumb. And she spooks again. Sounds like we'd fit right in at your barn :)

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.