1. Celebrate the fact that January is over. I can't even cross this one off because my celebration lasted approximately one day before it got even colder and we got even more snow than January. That was a cruel joke, winter.
|when you have no one there to pose your horse, you have to count on mares |
for pricked ears, your horse's ground tying ability, and a bossy pig dog.
1. Trail ride. We need to get out of the indoor. Even if it's just a walk ride through a field once a week. Of course this is dependent on the snow not being covered with a crust of ice.
2. Back to 3'-3'6". Dependent on the outdoor thawing enough to jump in.
3. The trot to canter transitions in Training A and B. Something we can do in the indoor! Yay?
4. Pick out hunter shows. Because our stupid H/J association doesn't post their shows until March. Way to just be untimely in everything you do, hunter world.
Basically I'm relying on winter leaving. So I might be setting myself up to fail this month.