Wednesday, January 7, 2015

WW: Top 5 of 2014

Yes, I am stealing an idea for a blog post from fucking facebook. Judge away, judge away. When it's hovering in the single digits during the day and gusting wind is blowing snow around, rigorous activities such as riding my horse or moving are not on my list of things to do. So these are my top five "favorite" pictures of Bobby and I from 2014. I think you'll agree that they sum up how speshul our relationship is.

And why we're fucking winners.

"i see a camera! hai, guys!"
even that grey on the sideline is like, "wtf is wrong with this dude?"

hello, dressage judge. have you gotten a good first impression of my horse yet?
he is beautiful, no?

you only get one guess as to why my main goal this year is to improve our stadium.

"it's okay! i'm not going to be cheeky about the water this time!"
"oh holy shit, we are flying."

look out, hunter world. we're coming to an arena near you this season. 

20 comments:

  1. LOL at the judges' first impression. Like 4/5 of our dressage judges this year talked to my horse and said "good boy, okay so are you guys going to be ready to go in?" Enough that I'm legitimately worried we'll NEVER be ready to go in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture...is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last picture should be blown up and put on your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be sending it to George Morris for critique. I don't think there's anything he can fault in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truth: I'm actually really impressed you were able to pose for that last picture and stay on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that last picture proper made me laugh! loving all the photographs

    ReplyDelete
  7. ummm yes i love this (and may still it too... bc boooo winter!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how pictures #2 and #3 feel. And I'm with Sprinkler - that last picture took skill!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That last pic. I just snorted my tea. I love you and Robert so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm stealing this idea. Too bad Bacon and I don't look as awesome and polished as you and Bobby. Damnit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh gawd. I died laughing at that last caption!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are the shiz lady - that is all *high five*

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so awesome :) I think these belong in a grid on the wall....

    ReplyDelete
  14. I definitely think these show the best of the relationship you have with Bobby. You guys are definitely pretty kick ass hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how every picture focuses on Bobby's hilarious face... except that last one where you do your best impression of a Bobby face. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  16. For whatever reason, my work's IT system has been blocking this post. Apparently they don't appreciate Team Bobby!

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.