Wednesday, October 22, 2014

WW: Bobby tells his side of "Think Pink"

(I guess I should really call these Gif Wednesday, but they started out as Wordless Wednesday, so that's what they'll stay as. Newer to the blog? Click on the "wordless wednesday" tag at the bottom of this post and check out the others.)

Me: Hey, Bobby! Time to wake up! Guess what fun thing I have planned for you today?

Bobby:

Me: I have pink feathers, pink spray cans, pink markers....it's all going to go on you!

Bobby:

Me: Hold still. I think I can spray this on your mane without getting your eyes. No, maybe not. Let me just put this towel over your head to protect your silly facey face.

Bobby:

Memphis: Whoa, bro. What the hell happened?

Bobby:

Memphis: But that feathery snake is eating you!!

Bobby:

Me: Aw, everyone is here to take your picture. Turn this way, Bobby. Put your ears up. No cookies until your ears are up!

Bobby:

Me: Okay, time to go up to the field. Yes, you have to go in your outfit.

Bobby:


Me: Ahahaha, gallop past the mares! They think your tail boa is scary!

Bobby:

Me: Hahahaha, tail boaaaaaaa!!

Bobby:

Me: Alright. We'll just pose for a few more pictures with the puppy and then we'll be done.

Bobby:

Me: See, Bobby? That wasn't so bad. Now all your fan girls will give you cookies!

Bobby:

Me: Okay, see you tomorrow, pony britches!

Bobby:

13 comments:

  1. Oh. My. GOD! These GIFs had me cracking up! I love watching the train wreck that is ANTM, and will willingly watch marathons of it on the weekends #noshame :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the most awesome post ever

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... what I'm reading is BM has sassy inner diva? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These make my day. Every. Damn. Time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha love it! ATM is one of my guilty pleasures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was literally laughing out loud! Bobby is such a diva. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobby was working it out. Sassypants and all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh those ANTM gifs are perfect! Bobby has such sass.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.