4. Buy things. Nope. Sad face. My birthday money slowly leaked away to various other things, so I still need new tall boots.
1. Straightness. Keep those haunches from wondering off to party by themselves. They're like my right elbow--total frat boy douches.
2. Trailer out for a trail ride. Because not having access to our long, loopy trails at the barn anymore sucks. Trail ride everywhere!
3. Sharpness of the barrels. Since the rodeo is really the only thing of note I'm doing show-wise this month, we better make it count. I want Bobby's butt to stick with the program when running barrels.
4. Don't kill the in-laws. It's coming, dudes. The yearly camping and reunion agony. I'm already twitching.
Yeah. Those seem like pretty sad goals, but the final goal is all consuming.