Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Micklem Saga: Finally Resolved?

SO. After sending back the too small cob Micklem Bridle three weeks ago, being told by Dover that the order had been processed, then being told that it could take up to two weeks to send back out, then having Monday roll around and still no word on where-oh-where my bridle is, I finally got ahold of someone in their customer service department that actually had a brain instead of an attitude.

Abby: You are signed on to trial the bridle. (Uh, what?!) You're sixth on the list so it should be sent to you by mid-November.

Me: Whoa, whoa, whoa. I don't want to trial anything! I bought the bridle to use. As in, now. For keeps. Forever.

Abby: Oh. Well we can cancel the trial if you want.

Me: Yes! Super! Be gone mysterious, random trial! I have no want for you.

Abby: No problem. The bridle will be shipped no later than tomorrow.

Finally! I don't know why that was so difficult to figure out. I don't know how I even got signed on for the trial in the first place. I like Dover's products and I order from them a lot. I've never had a problem with exchanging or returning anything with them before. Hopefully this is a one time thing, but this definitely knocked Dover down a few holes on where I go to look for items in the future.

I'm hoping Red will be able to test his new bridle cross country schooling Sunday. I'm about 80% sure I'm going to go....I just have some bill rearranging to do, but I really want to make sure he's seen a Novice xcountry fence before we have another $90 down the drain Plantation run.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you... Dover is always a huge pain in the arse for me. Hope you like the bridle! I had one that I loved, but uhm... So Izzy had 6 bridles at the time, and it was time to cut back.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.