Friday, October 7, 2011

From me, to you.

I suffered through an incredibly boring Montour County Farm Bureau meeting last night just to bring you lovely, loyal readers back a special code:

PAFB2009

Enter that the next time you shop at HorseLoverz.com and you get 10% off everything, no minimum order required. You can thank your local representative for that.

You're welcome!

If it doesn't go through (I've honestly never used it before), or if you need a member number or something, let me know and I'll see if I can help. I need a stock tie by Plantation (need is a relative word--I'm confident it's going to be so cold that I'm not going to want to do my test without my coat and I only have a hunter choker currently) so I'll probably test it before the 29th.

I also got one of the mums that were on the tables for having a birthday close to June 15th. It did not make listening to old men for two hours worth it however.

1 comment:

  1. Your sacrifice is appreciated. I will definitely play with it later.

    ReplyDelete

If you can't say anything nice, fuck off.